Here is Madalynn playing on the desk that my grandpa gave her. She loves to look at the letters.Sunday, July 27, 2008
The Becker's
Welcome to the Becker Family Blog. I thought that this is an easy way for everyone to keep in touch with what is going on in our family. I will try to post freqently but don't expect too much!!!
Here is Madalynn playing on the desk that my grandpa gave her. She loves to look at the letters.
Here is Madalynn playing on the desk that my grandpa gave her. She loves to look at the letters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah! It's about time. Now, I don't have to mess with Facebook. :) The girls are getting so big. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Yeah!!! I don't have a facebook account and now I don't have to try and figure it out. The girls are adorable!!!
Post a Comment