The Becker's
Saturday, March 21, 2009
The Beach
On Saturday we went to the Beach. I couldn't believe how many shells there were. I actually wore my
sandals
most of the time I walked because the shells hurt my sensitive feet!!
Emma having fun
Xavier, Maddie and Daddy playing in the water
Emma playing in the water
Maddie playing in the sand
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Beckers
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(23)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(62)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(14)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(6)
Maddie's Haircut
Last day in Florida
The Beach
Largo
Twins
Florida
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(30)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment