Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Weekend

On Saturday Reggie, the girls and I went to Menard's to pick up some plants and lattice board. We were able to plant the scrubs on Saturday. We never put up the lattice board around the deck. I think we might wait until we stain the deck, then we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone!!

On Sunday I spent the day rearranging the girls bedroom. We took Maddie's crib down since it had been a few months since she had slept in it. I was able to put up decorations that Emma had received for her baptism. It was a very productive day. Both days we took the girls to the park.

On Memorial Day we had Emma's 1 year pictures taken. Then Lyle and Jenny came over to eat Ribs, corn on the cob and a bunch of other food. We also played some yard games. It was alot of fun.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Maddie and Emma being "sisters"

Reggie planting the tree/scrub

The final product...we still need to do more.


The girls at the park swinging.




1 comment:

The Grenier Family said...

Looking good.

It's nice to see Reg work, hahaha!