Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gymnastics

I decided to put Madalynn in gymnastics about a month ago. She went for 5 weeks and the last night of class family could come. Reggie saw how much fun it is to chase around a 21 month old and try to keep her focused. She did actually quite well. She knows how to do a summersault and then say "tada" It was nice to have some time with Madalynn without Emma. I wanted some Maddie and Mommy time!!

This is Maddie on the bars.
Here is Maddie doing "donkey kicks" I don't think she actually did them. She was just putting her hands on the numbers.
Walking on the balance beam.
By the way...Madalynn is not doing the potty training thing anymore. She just decided that she had enough. I will give her a few months and then try again.

1 comment:

The Grenier Family said...

That's nice you two had Mommy and Maddie time. I'm sure she loved it. Cute pics!