So I decided to drive myself nuts and try to potty train Madalynn. I figured that since it is my last week home before I go back to work, I should be productive, right?! I didn't think taking 2 summer classes was productive enough!! I just started yesterday and so far she has went poop 3 times and pee 2 times in the potty. She did not even go in the pull up today, atleast not yet!!! She doesn't really tell me if she has to go but she will run to the bathroom or say no. I will keep you posted on how it is going.

Here is Maddie on the potty. Look at the stacks of books!!
Here is Maddie clapping with me because she went pee on the potty again. She loves her "M's" (aka M&M's) and stickers.

1 comment:
I am amazed! Most the time when the mom wants to potty train, all the children I know just want to watch the toilet. They don't want to do it right away, aka lots of potty training for at least a couple weeks/months. I have never heard of such a wonderful first day! She is brillant, that is all I will say!!
Post a Comment