Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CRAZYTOWN

It has been awhile since I posted but I have been very busy with school starting, planning a 30th birthday party and I am sick. Where do I start...running??? Well, I am off my band wagon! I have been having some right sided and chest pain for the last 6 weeks or so. I have seen a doctor and he ordered a CT scan which showed an ovarian cyst or dermoid (tumor with hair and teeth) so he wanted a follow up ultrasound. The ultrasound showed the cyst and no dermoid. The doctor thought that the cyst was what was causing the pain but I believe that it is different and more like the symptoms I had when I was having gallbladder issues in 2006. So he decided to do an EGD which is like a colonoscopy except the other end. That came back that I have reflux, which isn't surprising. After another visit with the doctor he decided with some coaxing from me, to do an ultrasound of my ride side. That showed that my bile duct is enlarged but they didn't see a stone. So now I have to see a GI specialist.

So a few weeks ago I developed a cold and it has persisted. I am not thinking it is my reflux acting up because by the end of the day, my side is killing me along with the heartburn and my cough is 100% worse. I decided today to watch what I ate to see if that made a difference. So far it hasn't, just made me have a huge headache from lack of caffeine. So needless to say...I haven't been running!!! I am disappointed and was happy how I was doing. I am actually looking forward to running again...how crazy does that sound?

So what else is going on??? School started, I have an internship along with another class this semester and I found out that I have to have 2 chapters of my project written by December. I haven't even thought about what I wanted to do for my project!!!

This past weekend, I threw a birthday party for Reggie and I. We both turned 30 this year!!! It was alot of fun but I was disappointed. I am not sure what I expected but it wasn't as much fun as I thought it was going to be.

Well, that is what my life has been like the last few weeks. I will post some pictures/videos in a bit.

1 comment:

The Grenier Family said...

I'm finally getting to this. Hope things get better. Keep us posted on the health stuff.